TIPLA is pleased to announce our first event of 2013 - an informal "lunch and learn" discussion about the status of divided patent infringement in view of the recent Akamai Tech. v. Limelight Networks case. Here is a summary of the details:
- Topic: Divided Patent Infringement After Akamai Tech. v. Limelight Networks
- Speaker: Ed Green of Coats + Bennett, PLLC
- Date/Time: Tuesday, February 19, 2012 at noon
- Location: Campbell Law School
- Cost: Free for TIPLA members, $15 for non-members, and $10 for non-member students. Lunch will be provided.
Campbell University School of Law is located at 225 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh, NC 27603, and parking is available in the Municipal Building Parking Deck located at 201 West Morgan Street (across the street from the law school).
Please RSVP to Vernon Guthrie no later than February 11, 2012 if you are planning to attend.